Monday, February 17, 2014

28 Weeks

What a difference a week makes. Santino is now sitting up on his own. You can tell that he's enjoying this newfound freedom, even though he takes a tumble every now and then.

In addition to spinning around on his tummy, he's been scooting backwards and making a couple leaps forward. He wants to crawl! Oh BOY! This mama is really gonna be on the move when that happens.

The past couple of days Santino has been extra fussy, not wanting to eat at times. Besides being a little finicky when it comes to food, it might have something to do with him teething. He's also had a runny nose for the past couple of weeks. I think he may have caught a little cold, but nothing serious.

It seems like every time I turn around he's outgrowing clothes. Last week I was sorting through his drawer, I came across some overalls that were given to Maximus when he was a baby. Sometimes I feel like I have a real life doll to dress up. haha...Thanks for being a good sport, Santino!

I love this dude!
 

9 comments:

moosic mom said...

What a dolly you have. Hope to see you soon!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

The closest thing I have to having such a precious little boy to dress up is this rubber boy doll I've had since I was a girl!!!!!!!!!! His name is George, and I may have told you about him. My mother would make him little clothes for me and I would dress him up, take him with me outside to play and pretend he was my BROTHER! I still have him and found two other rubber boy dolls in antique stores...oh Heidi, too bad these little guys grow SO FAST! Blessings my precious friend! Anita

Deborah said...

Good morning Heidi!
Again...I want to just pick him up and squeeze him!
How do you resist this little guy?! Lol
So nice to come for a visit and see this joyful bundle!
How are you keeping through these winter months? Excited for spring? ;)

All my heart,
Deborah xoxo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Good morning Heidi,
This last photo is priceless! What a handsome little one he is.
Enjoy the day with your boys.
love and blessings,
Penny

moosic mom said...

This is Dad speaking: What a cute, special little guy! Great picture!
Love, Dad

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh what a picture, both really, but that first one, HE IS SOOOO CUTE! And yes my friend, I had and still do, quite the imagination. I had to since I had NO ONE to play with and hardly if any, books in the house.

Have a most fantastic day with your babies! Anita

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Heidi, this is the cutest picture of Santino. I love the Sepia look and those overalls - so sweet! I saved a few of Nel's clothes for Jess (my favorites) but when I had my son, I had to get all new clothes for him. I can't believe Santino is sitting up now. Get ready to run after him when he starts to walk.

Have a fun day with your boys, Heidi.

Love,
~Sheri

Martina said...

Love for a happy rest of the week with your little guys!

renae said...

hi Lady! My gracious you commented clear back on Monday and now it is Thursday, I am sorry.

I realized I had skipped you after I was in bed! Now that is NOT a very good blogging buddy of me, is it? I think I thought you would be calling or something. doh.

Did you see my 'pink update' this week yet, on Wednesday. It explains my happy attitude lately. I have decided that I need to be more and more happy. Happiness fights the tumor, I've decided. Yup, smiling all the way to surgery and then some is my motto.

I love these sitting up pics of S. He is so grown up and so dang cute!!!!!