Monday, March 24, 2014

33 Weeks

Tonight when Rob was lying on his side on the floor, Santino grabbed a hold of him and pulled himself up into a standing position! Oh my goodness! I think he'll be walking soon!!!
 
Overall, Santino's sleep is great at night compared to what it's been in previous months. He goes down between 7:00 and 7:30 at night and gets up in the morning, usually between 6:30 and 8:00. He's been waking up at night and will sometimes continue to cry off and on for 1-2 hours, despite my efforts to console him. But since I started getting up to feed and change him again, (once or twice a night), the crying has curtailed and we all get better sleep.
 
I've noticed recently that Santino is doing a lot of clicking and smacking sounds with his mouth and tongue. It's cute hearing this.
 
On a side note, I wanted to mention something about the blanket that I used in this week's photo. Earlier today, when I was over at my parents' house with the boys, I asked my mom if she had a blanket for Santino to lie on. I'm so glad she suggested to use the one photographed here. Growing up, I always remember this being one of the blankets we would use if we were in the living room. My Mom crocheted it before she was married, some 50+ years ago. Purple has always been her favorite color. This will be a fun memory for me to tell Santino & Maximus about someday.
 
Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

moosic mom said...

Hi Heidi.....Santino is going to be walking soon. He is so strong, and really alert! The afghan I crocheted took me 2 years to do, because I did it off and on.....ha!
Your boys are so sweet....as you are too!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Well good morning, Mr. Man! teeehehehehee

HEIDI, he is going to be walking soon, indeed! I can't believe it! Oh dear, soon these two will be in school....yikes! Blessings to you my dear, every single day! And yes,you saw that FUN and fabulous painting I won from Martina! I can't wait to get it and frame it. She did a sensational job of me wearing one of my favorite things: TULLE with heels, and in Paris in spring? How much better can it get!

Big love comin' atcha....

Martina said...

OMG - he gets sweeter with every week! Lucky lady you! Have a lovely day!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Such a bright little face Santino has and to be walking soon - such fun.
Happy day
hugs
Carolyn