Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday

Don't even think about messing with me! Do you see my earring? I'm one tough dude!
 
All smiles - notice Santino's teeth poking through?
 
Playing side by side
 

Santino is always trying to crawl into the bathroom.
 
Tonight he was crawling on the table. Repeatedly. Going after Maximus' pancakes & water.

Rob had to keep pulling him back across the table.
"Oh Maximus...that looks really good!"

"No fair, Mama. Why can't I have some pancakes?"
 
During lunch today, Santino was sitting in his high chair and Maximus said, "I love that baby sitting there. He got a funny face."
 
Since Rob has been so sick lately, (3rd round of antibiotics in the past month), Maximus will say to him, "You got to get better Papa. You need to go lay down and rest." Or he'll say, "You need to eat something Papa."
 
That M is a thoughtful boy. Oh, but there are times when he'll push my buttons...when he's goofing around and I've asked him to do something one too many times. Then he senses my frustration (or a possible time out coming) and he'll come over to me and give me a hug and say, "I love you, Mama."
 
He also knows how to melt my heart when he tells me I look pretty. Or if he asks for something and adds, "pretty mama" at the end of the request. For example, "Can I have some cookies, pretty mama?"
 
Here he is getting all cozy with his animals and blankets.
 
It's pretty hard to resist that face!



7 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Lovely photos of your sweet boys playing together and how neat it will be for them to have the record of them growing up.
Sorry to hear that your husband has been unwell and hope he is feeling better soon.
Happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH! SMOOTH OPERATOR, that Mr. Max to the MAX!HAHAHHA....he has the gift. He has the gift of charm and knows how to work it! But don't they all?

I find it hilarious that when I tell my male middle school students to move to another place (the boys love to hang out in the same corner), sometimes they give me lip, guff, a hard time. But after "THE LOOK" and a firm command, they do what I ask, and the proceed to be charming little guys.

What a bunch you have here. I have a neighbor who raise SIX boys in her tiny house, and one incident during their childhood, the boys were jumping upstairs so hard that they made a hole in the floor and the chandelier in the dining room below them came crashing down....hmm....the life of boys. Lovely.

HAVE FUN my friend! Anita

Personally selected products said...

My God! how they are growing!
It's so fun to watch how to enjoy life. Your photos are magnificent. Been a while since you did not visit. No one like you to understand. right?
Many occupations sometimes prevent you approach the computer. But I was delighted to walk about here and watch so many beautiful things! congratulations for kids!
Many kisses!

Luisa
http://personallyselected.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

Good morning Heidi!
Awww they are both so sweet!
No wonder Santino wants those pancakes...yummy!
I love hearing all about your boys...it brings me back to those very special days when mine where young ;)
Seeing Maximus in bed cuddling his animals reminds me of our oldest and how many stuffed animals he had on his bed! There was barely enough room for him in there! Lol
Praying your hubby receives a healing touch from our Lord.
Hugs and smiles!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxooxxo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Heidi,
Such sweet photos of the boys... Little M is sure a charmer...Knows just what to say to mom.
I am so sorry to hear Rob is still not well.. I will keep him in my prayers.
love and blessings,
Penny

Palomasea said...

M is a beautiful, beautiful little man...inside and out.
Oh Heidi, I'm sorry to hear Rob has been sick...I hope he is strong and completely well very soon!

And Santino!! I cannot believe how big he is! :)
He is looking more and more like Maximus! Everything here is beyond adorable...
Take care, sweet friend...
xoxo,
- Irina

renae said...

Oh Heidi! Such wonderful photos! I love that M and S are in them together. I was beginning to think you only had S now?? LOL. Not really.

Great quotes by M. Either he is genuinely sweet or he has figured out already, how to manipulate the situation.

Sure hope Rob can get better soon, gosh hope it isn't seriously something else? Dang!