Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Life of Boys

 
This is a typical playtime scene in our house. These boys like to be rough and tumble, but they also have a very sweet and tender hearted side.

The other day Santino was playing in the dining room and next thing I know, he's chasing after a toy underneath the table.

One of Santino's favorite things to do is chew on tags. Maximus was the same way when he was this age.

This was a candid shot of Maximus I took last week. He reminds me of a little man in this photo. He's looking at something we received in the mail.

Today I let Maximus watch some Curious George (again) because I needed to go upstairs and put Santino down for a nap and wasn't sure how long it would take to get him settled. When we get to the main menu of the DVD, Maximus always says, "I'm playing the drums!" He's so silly...I don't think he even knew I was videoing him.
 

I hope you're having a good week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are growing up! I finally had a chance to catch up on your blog. I missed reading it! Your boys are precious (I would bold the print of that word if I could) and keeping you on your toes. Fun Times! Maybe I will start blogging again soon. :)

Run26.2Mom said...

Oops! I forgot to sign in with my email not my swimmer girl's little friend account.
:)Susan

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY GOODNESS....Heidi, you have the next Ringo on your hands here! Do you see the rhythm he has? At such a young age, he has a definite beat to his thrumming and drumming! And I'm sure you know but when these two get older, get ready to hear a lot of beating of the hands on tables. My eight grade boys do it all the time, my fourth graders did it, and I remember hearing an education expert on the behavior of boys say how this action is part of how their brains must keep occupied....(secret: Ruben still does this on the table!!!!!!!)

I love the life of boys. Don't ask me why, but it is awesome to watch. They are like polar bears sparing, like little men at times, and the men, well....teeehee...sometimes turn to mush with the right word or action. HAVE FUN! And they look fantastic. Thanks for dropping by!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Heidi! What great photos, my favorite, reading the mail. They sure do love each other...
Great video!
Thank you for coming by, I had to laugh when I read your comment. General contractor, LOL!
Enjoy your week dear friend
blessings,
Penny