Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kooky Tuesday



Yep...that's right! If you're reading this Elaine, Kooky wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Elaine is my 2nd cousin. She is a real sweetheart! I've never met her, but we've been corresponding via email for the past year. My Mom emailed her daughter, Cindy and she was kind enough to send us these pictures of Elaine as a little one. 

Happy Birthday, Elaine! Hope it's the best one yet! And...here's to many more, happy, healthy years ahead.

Love,
Kooky & hi-d

3 comments:

Shirley said...

That is about the sweetest thing! Happy Birthday, Elaine!

Moosic Mom said...

Happy Birthday Elaine! You are a real sweetheart like Kooky and Hi-d said. I remember you when you came out to Sherwood around 1946?? I think you must have been in your early twenties. I was 10 and loved your being so classy and your fingernail polish. Have the best year yet! God bless you with all the best! I love you!

terry said...

hi, heidi and kooky ~

what a great way to wish your 2nd cousin Elaine a happy birthday!!!
those pictures of her are just too cute!! i bet she has some wonderful stories to tell. i do not know you, elaine, but if you are related to heidi, you must be of great character! happy birthday and God bless.
xoxo, terry