Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lemons & Other Random Factoids


Photo used under Creative Commons from Dodo-Bird

I love lemons! There are times in my life where I really crave them. (I know, I know...bad for the enamel of your teeth).

Me = Procrastinator. But, I think in some ways it forces me to get more done in a time crunch.

If I'm barefooted, I sometimes catch myself crossing my toes. (What does that mean)?

Old people & kids are the BEST!

Before watching a movie at home, I am compelled to check the box to see how long the movie is going to last.

The sound of rain is very soothing to me.

I usually go for months on end with the same CD in my car.

Exercise is a love/hate thing...once I get in the groove, I'm happy.

Going for long drives in the car is one of my favorite pastimes.

I love cooking if I have ALL of the Ingredients on hand.
_______________________________________________

What about you? Do you have any random/quirky facts about yourself that you'd like to share? You're in good company!

Happy day!
hi-d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I'm sitting down, I constantly rub my socked feet either on the carpeted floor, on my other foot, or on the ottoman. I guess it brings me comfort. Kinda like a pacifier I guess. A pacifier for my foot.
I know... I'm strange.

terry said...

hello, hi-d ~
just found your blog and i think it is great. i love that you write random things because that is what makes reading so interesting. i love lemons, also. the taste, smell, color, etc. funny about checking the length of movie. i try not to tell my hubby about the length or he may not watch it with me... =) hope you have a happy day!
~terry