Saturday, September 4, 2010

Street of Dreams - Part III


As promised, here are more photos from that gorgeous 1.7 Million Dollar home.

I noticed that I took a lot of photos of pillows. Aren't these great? Great colors & textures.
Jack & Jill Bathroom. The tubs were so cute - they were actually kid sized!
Fun back splash
Girls room - so adorable!
Lots of welcoming window seats in this home.
Beautiful rug
This looks comfy enough to take a nap
Love this!
Another window seat
Master Suite
Master Bath
Huge open space in bathroom with closets & cabinets
Shower with a view
See-through fireplace in bathroom looking into bedroom
I'm in love with this mirror


Well, there you have it. I didn't capture everything in this beautiful space, but at least it gives you a taste of a million dollar lifestyle.

Look for more posts of other homes in the coming days.
Happy day!
hi-d

check out my other blog @ Proverbs for Every Day

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the window seats, the master bath and the guest bath! So fun! I had to laugh at the master bed and the pictures above - I told John that he wouldn't be able to handle them being non-symmetric! :)

Run26.2Mom said...

I love the fabric, almost paisley. That would be adorable in a girls room.
Let me know when you are moving in ;)