Friday, September 24, 2010

Color Splash

First off - thank you for giving your two cents regarding the Cups vs. No Cups Debate. You are all so creative & had some good ideas. For the time being, the cups have been removed. I actually do think it looks a lot better without them. (Sometimes I just need a little convincing). In all honesty, Rob was the one that didn't like them in the first place. I'm still thinking it may have to do with the fact that they were made in France as opposed to Italy. HA!

With summer at its end and the Fall/Winter Season upon us,  I decided to plant a couple pansies. I just love the color splash of orange & purple together.
I still have some residual flowers that should hold out until the first freeze.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! And if you can, go plant a flower or two.

Happy day!
hi-d

check out my other blog @ Proverbs for Every Day


1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pansies always remind me of my nana. I heart them so!