Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's Up?

I have been a bit inconsistent lately with my blog posts. Things are going well. I've been busy with a lot of projects. My new favorite store is Craigslist. Okay...I know it's not a store, but I'm loving the hunt of it all and finding amazing deals! There are some projects to show you that I've been working on, but not just yet. Hang tight and I'll be posting them within the next week or two...before & after painted cabinet, sewing pillows...It's been fun.
What about you? Have you been up to anything exciting lately?

Happy day!
hi-d

check out my other blog @ Proverbs for Every Day

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Nothing exciting - just extreme busyness of life!

Oh - I am definitely hiding behind the glass in the spider picture. That guy is huge!!!