Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun Weekend

Rob & I got away to the beach this weekend.
Sunrise
Ocean View

The weather was beautiful Saturday morning. We took it easy - ate some breakfast and slept some more...then finally moseyed on our way to do some shopping and site seeing.
I asked Rob to try on this hunting jacket at Columbia Sportswear so I could take a picture. I was really surprised that he barely batted an eyelash. (Scary face...haha)
There was a kite festival of some sorts going on in town. We stopped and I jumped out to take a few snaps.
These flying frog kites crack me up!
Oops - one of the kites crashed...

I took lots of pictures of flowers that I'll show you in the coming days.
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Happy day!
hi-d

check out my other blog @ Proverbs for Every Day



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a nice time. I do love the beach this time of year. I'm glad you went on Saturday when the weather was still decent.

Shirley said...

Oh what fun!!! Did you say hi to the coast for me? :) And about Rob ... he is used to you by now - ha! Tell him "nice jacket, dude".
Love ya!

Run26.2Mom said...

The coat cracks me up! Looks like a fun time. Love the kites.
Susan