Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Bit of Nostalgia

Last weekend, Rob and I were driving down a stretch of road pretty close to our place...When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a red Double Decker Bus!

I haven't seen these buses in ages!
I remember riding one as a kid...it was the  c o o l e s t  thing!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend...

Happy day!
hi-d

Pregnancy update: 9 ½ weeks along. Feeling much better this past week. My stomach has calmed down and I don't feel as nauseous. I still get pretty tired during the day...Also, not sleeping the greatest at night...but overall, I'm doing well.  

6 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

no sleep...

Anonymous said...

What a cute bus. I didn't know they had those here in the US.
I'm sorry you're not sleeping. I hope that gets better over time.

hugs,
dawn

Moosic Mom said...

Poor Rob. Think ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :)

Shirley said...

Oh, I hope you are able to sleep soon :) For me, the second trimester was the best - hopefully yours will be, too.

terry said...

hi, heidi ~

what a cool bus!
i have never ridden on one, and think it would be so much fun.

thank you for the pregnancy update: glad that your stomach has calmed down.. are you not sleeping at night because of not feeling well, or do you have insomnia? in any case, hope that gets better, because mama needs her sleep!
take care...
God bless your little one.
xoxo, terry

hi-d said...

terry -
I feel okay at night...it's just that I have to get up to go to the bathroom about 25 times, (slight exaggeration), it's been warm and sometimes I'm so tired during the day that I have to take a nap, which messes me up at night. It's really not that bad. (well, don't ask my husband that) Ha!