Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

I have some very exciting news that I want to share with you...

Some of you already know,

BUT

For those of you that don't...

I am

Pregnant!

Yep! Very thankful! I appreciate all of the prayers.
Since I'm older...I will be 40 when the baby is due, they are monitoring me a little closer than they would most pregnancies. This is our first child after almost 14 years of marriage.

~Here are the quick stats~
I am 8 weeks, 2 days pregnant today
Baby is due February 10th (which was my Grandmother's birthday on my Dad's side)
Had 2nd ultrasound yesterday - they discovered 2 embryos on the first ultrasound, but followed up with a 2nd yesterday and found out that only one survived. Kind of sad, but we prayed for God's will, so we are thanking him for the one and continuing to trust Him.
Parents on both sides are VERY excited.
Rob and I are very excited, needless to say.

I'll keep you updated in the coming weeks and months, as it's still early.

I have 7 months to go!

Photo used under Creative Commons from Real Estate Zebra

Happy day - for sure!
hi-d

8 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

I should say Moosic Grandma this time......Happy, happy day for sure. God is so good. We are very excited and are enjoying the anticipation of a boy, or is it a girl. I love to wait and see what it is when it arrives. God bless the baby and the new parents to be! Praise Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Doing the happy dance!

Moosic Grandma - I'm betting the baby is a girl. :-)
Either way he or she is going to have the most amazing mommy and daddy. :-)

love,
dawn
(Heidi's friend from church)

Our Journey said...

God is good!!! BTW~thanks for the comment on my blog. Thank you so much!

Wow, I am happy for you and your family. I will check back often for updates on your pregnancy! Again, I am happy for you and your family.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

CONGRATS! Sooooo exciting! I've got second baby fever right now. I hope to be joining you soon!

Design Apprentice said...

I really hope you keep updates coming on your site when they happen, or at least through email to me. :) I am so so happy for you and Rob! My prayers continue, I know God is shaping you to be an incredible mama.

terry said...

heidi ~

a heartfelt congratulations to you and rob!

i know that i only know you through blogland, but i already know what kind of person you are and that this child will be Blessed.

{{ seriously happy hugs!}}

xoxo, terry

hi-d said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I'll definitely keep you updated. :)

Run26.2Mom said...

Oh Happy Day is right!!!!
Thinking of you and your family.
Peace.