Thursday, July 29, 2010

Natural Solutions

I love this stuff...


It's a liquid laundry soap that is free of chemicals.

My Mom gave me a container of it to try. It's made with a built in laundry softener, it's earth friendly, but most importantly, I think it might be Rob friendly. My husband is so sensitive to soaps, detergents, colognes, perfumes. What I love so much about this stuff, is that it has a light scent...clean smelling & is 100% natural. So far, so good. I haven't heard Rob complain about it or break out into an itching frenzy, like a monkey at the zoo.

You can check out Ecos Laundry Detergent for yourself. It can be purchased at Costco. And another perk - it's MADE IN THE USA!

I've tried a couple of other natural household things lately...trying to use stuff that will do the job, but that doesn't have the nasty fumes or chemicals.

Vinegar & water mixture in a spray bottle. Good for cleaning the kitchen countertops. The smell is a little strong at first, but it doesn't last long.

Water & dish soap in a spray bottle to hopefully get rid of some little bugs on my flowers. I'm hoping this natural pesticide works.

Are there any products or home grown product solutions that you use that have worked well? I'd love to know.

Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

What type of monkey are you referring too?

hi-d said...

A very cute monkey, Rob! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm definitely going to check this out. The dude has baby eczema and is very sensitive!

Anonymous said...

They make one just for babies
http://www.ecos.com/baby.html
and even unscented
http://www.ecos.com/ecosfree.html
(disclaimer) I do work for the company, but was a customer first.

hi-d said...

Thank you, Anonymous. I'd love to check out more of your products. :)