Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pink


I was kind of amazed at the amount of pink flowers that I planted last week. Hmmm...wonder if that means I'm going to have a girl?

Slowness to anger makes for deep understanding; a quick-tempered person stockpiles stupidity.
Proverbs 14:29 (The Message)

Pregnancy update: 10 weeks along. I guess I was too soon to speak - feeling nauseous again. Super tired yesterday, so I took a nap, which caused me to not sleep well last night. Bought some new tops yesterday - not maternity...just went with larger sizes. Need to shop for a new swimsuit. Oh joy! HA... 

 
Happy day!
hi-d

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Hee - well, you know my take on it :) Hope you are feeling better today.

Design Apprentice said...

Heidi, whatever that baby is will be beautiful with your genes. I am sorry you're nauseous though, I hope it doesn't last too much longer.

terry said...

heidi~
sorry that your nauseous feelings have returned. hopefully that will not last long.

was it fun for you to shop for new tops? being pregnant nowadays is so much more stylish than "back in the time" b/c all of the clothing is so cute. good luck with the swimsuit!

by the way, have you and rob thought of names for a baby girl or baby boy? pink flowers... hmm...
maybe it is a sign. are you planning on finding out before your baby is born or being surprised?
happy day to you!!
xoxo, terry

Anonymous said...

I love those pink flowers. So pretty. I remember with my first pregnancy I held out as long as I could before buying maternity clothes. Mostly b/c I didn't have any money. LOL! What do you need a swimsuit for?

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

It's going to be a boy!! and yes we have names... Oh Dawn, the swimsuit is for lying/swimming around the pool silly...

hi-d said...

How do you know it's going to be a boy, Rob? :)

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

It's going to be a boy...

Run26.2Mom said...

Very exciting wondering if it is a boy or girl! You will feel better soon and have a burst of energy. Enjoy it all...I know you are!
Peace.