Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday Fun!

Yesterday I got to spend some time with LaLa and my nieces. We ate at Taco Bell, or Taco Smell as the little one put it. Funny, because that's what Rob calls it too. Oh, it was really good though. I can't remember the last time I've eaten there. It's probably been a couple years.

Here are some photos of the girls. I had some fun playing around with my Photoshop Elements program and doing some editing to the pictures...


Such pretty girls...


Don't ask me what I did to make it look this way. I like how it turned out though...it kind of has a comic book feel to it.


Sort of retro looking. Like those felt pictures back in the 70's.


The little one is wearing grandma LaLa's readers.


Remember Kitty? She's a beautiful chocolate brown color.


I'm getting really wacky now...

All Smiles...

I think she likes LaLa's glasses.
Cute...


They are just so dang young and pretty!


I want her eyelashes!

I like this one...
LaLa is still undercover, playing Secret Agent, so no pictures of her. Sorry...I tried, but she threatened me. Really, she did! You can ask her...
Have a good weekend!
hi-d

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like you are having fun with photoshop - I should try some things to make my pics better ... but it would take me so long :)

Love ya!

Moosic Mom said...

Hi Heidi,
Really enjoyed looking at your neices, those beautiful girls! I love what you did with the pictures, too!
Love, Moosic Mom