Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hanging Out...

Yesterday, I spent most of the day hanging out with my Mother-in-law and niece. We always have lots of fun (and food) when we get together, not to mention some good laughs as well. My niece, Veronica, has a dog and a cat.

Panda & Roni...Panda is the name of the dog, if you didn't already figure that out.


Roni, Kitty & Panda...The cat's name is really "Kitty."

I'm not much of a dog person, but I love Panda. She's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Veronica is 100% beautiful! (But don't tell her I said that....I don't want her head to get too big) :)
Ahh..."True Love"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Mother-in-law and I both love Spring time and flowers. Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day - perfect for planting. Today it's raining and it looks like it won't let up until later this week. LaLa, my Mother-in-law doesn't like her picture taken. Her real name is not LaLa either. It's kind of a nickname. We'll just keep it that way...kind of like a Secret Agent thing. Ha, ha....that's why you're only going to see pictures of flowers....








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LaLa gave me some rhizome bulbs to plant. I can't wait to get them in some dirt. I had fun yesterday. Thank you LaLa, Roni, Panda & Kitty....
Happy Day!
hi-d

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like you all had fun. I can't believe how Roni is all grown up - you are right, she is beautiful.

The flowers are very pretty, too. Somehow, I don't think flowers are going to make the to-do list this year ... again.

Anonymous said...

HaHA! This is LaLa the secret agent. The pictures of Roni are so cute. You really made me laugh over no pictures of me. Lets keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all of those flowers. They remind me that spring will be here :)

Anonymous said...

haha The pictures of the flowers are so pretty! Im going to miss porr kitty kitty! I had fun hanging out!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... flowers...
so beautiful.
Boy that wind yesterday was terrible.
Was that what happened to the purple hyacinths?
I think Roni (and her critters) are so cute too!

Anonymous said...

How sweet that you helped LaLa with her beautiful flowers and had fun planting, eating, laughing, and taking neat pictures of Roni and the pets. Heidi approved message. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the Hyacinths were tired of sitting indoors waiting for the weather to warm and decided to lay down and rest for a spell.