Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guess That Photo?

I've seen this on another blog before, and thought it was kind of fun, so I took some photos. Can you guess what they are? Some are probably easier than others...

Picture #1


Picture #2

Picture #3


Picture #4

Picture #5


Picture #6


Picture #7

You're probably thinking, "What do I get if I answer them all correctly?" Well, if you get them all right, you'll have the great satisfaction that you're really smart. :)
I'll post the full photos/results on Friday!

Happy Day,
hi-d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Monkeys
2. Lampshade
3. Bread
4. Lid from some kind of box
5. Aloe Vera Plant
6. Colored Eggs (easy one)
7. Nannas

This is LaLa

Shirley said...

1 - Monkeys
2 - Lampshade
3 -
4 -
5 - I'll go with LaLa on that one.
6 - HOW COULD YOU!!!??? Now I want some!!!
7 - bananas

Shirley said...

3 - bread
4 - hmmmm - box lid, book cover, pillow

Fun! There is a lady who does one of these each Wednesday. The kids LOVE it!