Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Food, Fun and Hats...

Today, my sweet sister-in-law and my adorable nephew came over for lunch. My nephew, Isaac is just too cute and so entertaining. He makes me laugh. I know he makes his Mamma laugh too!

The camera came out soon after he found a hat in our toy box. I'm not sure what toy the hat belonged to. We thought perhaps it was Woody's hat from Toy Story, but it didn't seem like it fit him very well. That's okay....here comes Isaac....he'll try it on for size...


Check out my little brown hat.


Close-up...


Another one...
Now it's Mindi's turn to try out the hat. Isaac, what's that smirk?? :)


Okay, now that's better! Isaac - you now only have a half smirk. Mindi - You've got a great smile!

We thought we'd try some other hats, so I brought out some of Uncle Rob's. He's got a great collection!!

Beavers RULE!!!

I am coming to get you!!


Hey Dude, why were you speeding?


Haaa....I'm just havin' fun with ya....


The FBI is sleeping on the job...


But, the CIA is ready to go....I just hope they can see where they're going....


Hey, you two...It was fun hanging out today!!!
Happy Trails to You!!
hi-d

1 comment:

Shirley said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Isaac is a cutie.