Friday, March 27, 2009

Guess That Photo - Answers!

I think I made it too easy for you guys. It was a tie between LaLa and Shirley, although you both of you missed one of them.

My Mom actually is the winner, but she cheated...ha, ha...nah, she actually was trying to figure out how to post a comment and couldn't. She did however discover that by double clicking on the picture it showed the name of the picture. You guessed it - I used the object as part of the title for each of the pictures. Duh...I never thought of this...note to self next time I go saving pictures with names if we play this game again.


Picture #1 - Monkeys
I love these guys. They are from LaLa...



Picture #2 - Lampshade
Rob actually made this stain glassed lampshade. He made another one as well. He's very multi-talented!


Picture #3 - Flat Bread
I had this for lunch on Wednesday topped with a good layer of hummus, avocado and tomatoes. YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Picture #4 - Cross
I think I got this for Confirmation when I was younger.


Picture #5 - Aloe Vera Plant
This was a start from an Aloe Plant of my Mom's that has multiplied to almost infinity...ha, ha...


Picture #6 - Cadbury Mini Eggs - "Solid Milk Chocolate with a Crisp Sugar Shell"
This is my absolute favorite Easter Candy. Shirley & I discovered these way back when and actually, it's probably one of my all time favorite candy! It's a good thing they are only around for Easter though, otherwise I'd be in trouble!


Picture #7 - Bananas
Rob eats about 2 or 3 bananas a day. I go through stages, but 1 is about my limit per day.
Okay...thanks for playing...I had fun. I hope you did, too!
Until next time...
Happy Day,
hi-d

No comments: