Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHIRLEY & JOHN!!!

I can't believe my Best Friend has been married to the LOVE of her life for 9 years TODAY! I thought I'd post some photos from their honeymoon. No, I wasn't there. Shirley sent these to me after they got back...They went to Tahiti.


Cooks Bay



Green Water - This just looks beautiful. I want to go there right now!



Mountain on Bora Bora



Waterfall on Moorea


Sunset on Bora Bora - Beautiful!!!

______________________________________________________________

I wish you both the best in the next year. Hopefully by then you'll be in your new house. God Bless You and your sweet kids!

Big Sis & Little Bro....(These are their kids)....so sweet!
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Unanniversary to you guys. It doesn't seem that long ago when you meant. Many more happy years.

Shirley said...

Thank you! I haven't looked at those pictures in a while (they are in storage :) - makes me want to go back and just lounge on the beach. And snorkel, of course!

Love ya!
Shirley