Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shadows


Shadows...Don't you find them interesting? I thought this little alien dude was pretty funny. It sits on top of my husband's desk lamp. Yep...he's like a kid. (My husband that is, not the alien.) In fact, most of the time, when people ask, "Do you have kids?" I'll respond, "No, just my husband." I'm happy to say that though...even though I joke, cause I wouldn't want him any other way. Life is too short...ya gotta have fun!









Happy week to all of you!
hi-d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gosh!!!
I absolutely LOVE that alien guy.
I'm such an X-Files Freak, and Rob's alien reminds me of that show.

Shirley said...

That is too funny! Glad we are still sharing a brain :) Miss you girl.

Amy said...

He makes for great shadow play. I love the photos. Hope you have a great week too!

P.S. It's okay you haven't started decorating, there is plenty of time. :)