Friday, August 24, 2012

Celebrating (Part II)

Last weekend was a busy one. Sunday was my Mom's birthday. My entire family got together that day at my parent's house. It was a short visit, but it was great to see everyone.

 
 We even managed to get a family photo with my parents. I wish we would have had time to get my 3 brothers and their families together in one shot. Maybe next time...


Maximus was a real trooper. The day before he only napped for about 20 minutes in the car on the way to Rob's parents. So he was due for some sleep!


Happy Birthday, Grandma!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!


hi-d

7 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

I love my girl!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Happy belated birthday greetings to your dear Mother.
You have a beautiful family and great photos.

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Caroly

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW I cannot believe how your mom looks. She is just amazingly lovely. HEIDI !!! You all look terrific in that photo! Maximus sure looks like his daddy, who has got to be proud as punch of his little boy.

OH I HAVE TO GET TO MY EMAIL! I must run however; I will be back later! LOVE! Anita

Palomasea said...

I agree with our dear Anita, sweet friend...your mom is so beautiful..as are YOU!
I just adore seeing the warmth and love in these photos...
Thank you so much for stopping to see me too...
It's been super busy here, the few days before school. Miss my bloggy friends!
Love and hugs,
- Irina

Martina said...

Such a sweet family Heidi - your mum looks lovely, and very chic! Have a happy sunday!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
What a Great gathering!!I wish you could have gotten pics of everyone but it is HARD Believe me!!!
There is always next time!!!
Your Mom looks so happy and I am sure they enjoyed the big family gathering!!!
hugs,
jamie

Farida said...

It must be really nice to be with the people you love even on weekends when everyone can catch up and see how each one is doing.

You have a lovely family :)