Monday, August 13, 2012

Summertime


About a week and a half ago, Maximus met up with his cousins Isaiah & Isaac at my parent's house. Grandpa & Grandma bought a little wading pool for them to play in and cool off.



Maximus & Isaiah, testing the water...


Isaiah's big brother Isaac, helped entertain the little ones and blew bubbles.


Splish


Splash


Oh...


what...


Fun!


Frisbees make great water toys.


Three happy kids!


Maximus was checking out the slip 'n slide...Too bad I didn't get photos of Isaac going down...he was having a ball.


Later Maximus & Isaiah got the munchies, so they had some snacks.


Can you say adorable? It looks like Isaiah was posing with those arms in his overalls.


These guys don't see each other that often...


So it's really fun to watch them when they're together.


So sweet!






Grandma was feeding them raisins. Oops...looks like a few fell to the ground.


Grandpa gave Maximus a drink of water, but it appears that M pulled away...haha...


Oh, the fun days of summer! What have you been up to? How do you beat the heat on those scorching hot days?


Happy day!
hi-d

8 comments:

renae said...

Oh friend! I needed that post of yours right then/now. I have had a crazy day with many things going askew and I finally put my hands in the air and said. Ok, it wasn't meant to be and then I saw your post and laughed and sighed and smiled at cute M and his cousin and their water splashing events. thank you! i needed that!

Mary said...

Oh that water looks perfect. Cute...I love the little pools for young ones. Very nice splish splash.

moosic mom said...

Those pictures are great. What sweet adorable boys! And your camera! Wow, it caught the water drops in midair. I really enjoyed these Heidi! Thank you!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Heidi dearest!!!

I remember those days of summer with my cousins, and just last week, I was able to enjoy my cousin and her daughter. We had a FANTASTIC TIME and turned into kids again. We did not want to stop the evening before they left and we went well into past MY bedtime, so I am trying to catch up still on my sleep!!!

Maximus and his cousin really look alike!!! WHAT FUN MY DEAR; so good to see you and I am back here in Blogland to stay !!!! LOVE! Anita

Farida said...

Kudos to whoever invented inflatable pools. Kids are able to enjoy a dip anytime, all the time!

It's great that the cousins are able to bond and enjoy each others' company. My nephew and niece (4 and 3) seem to be the best of friends too when they're together. Hope they maintain close a close relationship until they grow older.

Marianne said...

So cute! They look a lot alike!

renae said...

oh - I completely appreciated everything you said. I sure am glad we are friends and much more than just blogging friends, you know? I know I will hear great and kind words from you and gorsh shuck we've only know each other this summer. It seems it has been many more years, ya?

Join in on easy tuesday when you can. We will be here. (that is I am speaking for my sister that is) Even if it is just her and me.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeheee....cousins......these two LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE, as I think my cousin, who just stayed with me for a week, resembles me in some way.

GUESS WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!

Oh my sweet friend, HOW DID YOU KNOW that I was on the look out for some vintage music??? I will be using it to line a shadow box! MERCI MILLE FOIS!!!! LOVE coming atcha!!! Anita