Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dr. Visit - Caption Needed

Maximus had his 18 month appointment at the Doctor last week. Actually, It was almost 18 ½ months, since we didn't go in right on his birthday.


 
The expression on his face here cracks me up!! I had fun posting it to facebook and hearing all sorts of funny captions. So, let's have some fun with this HERE - What would your caption for this photo be?
 



M's stats along with percentiles:
22 ½ pounds = 11%
31 ½" tall = 24% (this % doubled since his 1 year visit)
head measured 49 cm = 81%



What does this say? Well, he's still a little guy...fine by me...but he has a big head! haha...that's my two cents. Let's hope it's ALL brains in there. I do think he's pretty smart though. But then again, I'm his Mama...


Speaking of Mama...(Just a quick note)...Maximus started saying, "mommy" to me in the store yesterday. It was the cutest thing, especially since we always refer to me as Mama. So, I'm guessing he heard it somewhere?


Happy day!
hi-d

11 comments:

Marianne said...

NOW GIMME MY SUCKER!

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
I love the suggestion before me. I don't think you could get any better than that. haha He is the cutest little guy. I bet you were so surprised to hear him say mommy.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

I think he may be pointing for a lolly too.
How sweet that he is saying Mommy and isn't every little milestone fun.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HEIDI! I AM SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD REPORT HERE....he will SURELY GROW very tall like his Papa one day, I KNOW IT!

CAPTION:

"LISTEN HERE DOC, YOU PROMISED NO SHOTS!"

Vær våken said...

Wow, that's really cute!!!! And what a great moment when he said mommy :) Have a lovely day!

Kristin xx

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Max is as adorable as ever. I think the mommy/mama thing is so cute too. Mine never used mommy. Mom was it, but I really like mama.

My caption would definitely be the old Robert De Niro classic, "You talkin to me?" While looking at the doc straight in the eyes. ;)

Always great stopping by.
Have a lovely weekend, my friend.
XOXO's,
Marcia

Farida said...

"please remove the injection away from me!!!"

Hope the visit to the doctor was fine :) That photo is indeed endearing. Happy weekend!

momto8 said...

he is one cutie!! hope he got a sticker!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Heidi!

HI THERE! How is everything????

I GOT A PACKAGE IN THE MAIL!!!!!! I need to open it tomorrow; it is late here and I need to get off to bed. I hope all is well and THANK YOU SO MUCH! Anita

renae said...

Heidi! I just want to hug your little M! He is so cute!

Caption:
Mom, Get over here right now, now! move!

I'm back. See my post, please. Thanks for your support and caring. Have a great day / or / night, depending on when you view this.

:D

Martina said...

Oooooh, love that he said Mommy! His Mommy sure is the best ever!