Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Close Call


"What's that you're eating, Maximus?"



"It's string cheese, Kooky."



"I've never tasted that before. Is it good?"



"Oh, it's VERY good!"



"So do you think I could have a bite, Maximus?"



"Sure."



"Here you go."



"Kooky? Are you okay?"



 "You look like you're chocking, Kooky. Try and cough it up."



(gasping for air)



"Kooky?!"



"Oh NO! This is SERIOUS trouble!"



"Kooky, stay calm. I'll save you."



"Just as I suspected. Kooky, your airway is blocked."



"Hold on Kooky, I'm going to get this cheese dislodged, one way or another!!"



"This might hurt, but you'll thank me later."



(bam, bam, bam)



"This is not looking good..."



"What am I going to do?"



"Wait...THIS might work."



"Brace yourself!"



"Kooky? You okay?"



"M-a-x-i-m-u-s?"



"Whew! That was a close one, Kooky!"



You're telling ME!!!"



Happy day!
hi-d

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Isn't it FUUUUUUUNNNNN to take the photos, examine them and then put the words to them??? YOU do this so well my dear friend!!

HA....I STOPPED eating mozzarella cheese years ago when a clump of it got stuck in my throat! I had to hook my finger and get down into the back of my mouth to take it out!!!!

MAXIMUS, you are a TROOPER, A REAL HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY THE DAY MY DEAR! Anita

Shirley said...

These are so great! Love your creativity and Maximus' expressions. Love you!

Mimi said...

HI!!
OH MY WORD...that was So funny!!!
Only in my head....I kept hearing That silly voice from that playdough guy way back in the day...like Save Bill.....or something like that...anyway...you had me laughing!!!!Mr. M is so cute.....and he did try to save him......
hugs,
jamie

renae said...

Hiedi!! You make me chuckle every single time with you episode of "Kooky Chicken". LOL!!!!

Oh, you are so nice to me! I hope I'm like my Mom. When she was alive I wanted to be like her, but didn't think I was. Maybe I am now???? Thank you for that sweet compliment.

Now onto more "Kooky Chicken"!!! Yay!!!

renae said...

ooooops, i'm a dork... i spelled your name wrong!! that is a big deal to me so i want to spell your name correctly, see too. Heidi! see there i can spell it right. ~~~

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Love the sweet photos and story.
Such a fun time for Maximus, eating new food and learning everything.

Happy Wednesday
Hugs
Carolyn

Palomasea said...

Heidi, you are fabulous! I am laughing...but I was quite worried there for poor Kooky!
Maximus is as cute as ever....
So much fun...thank you!
xoxo,
- Irina

moosic mom said...

Maybe Anita needed Maximus to help her get the mozzarella cheese out of her throat. That story of Kookie and Maximus is priceless. I sit here alone and laugh out loud. Very good story and pictures fit perfectly. Love you!

Mary said...

Hahahahhahah hahahhha hehehehehe ahehehheh LOL ahahhah LOL ahhaha heehehehe.