Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In Training

"Are you ready, Kooky?"


"I guess so, Maximus. But, I must tell you, I don't like exercising."


"I hear that from a lot of my clients, Kooky. But, as a certified personal trainer, I can assure you that this will be painless."


"Let's cut to the chase Kooky. We need to work on getting rid of this gut of yours."

"How are we going to do that Maximus?"

"Well, most trainers recommend sit-ups, but I use other methods that produce much faster results."

"Okay, Maximus. Let's go with your quick fix method, because I'm already exhausted!!"

"That's a wise decision, Kooky. We should get to work now."

"Are you READY???"

"Uhhhh...I guess..."

"Hold tight, Kooky."

"We're almost done..."

(grunt)

(smile)

"That's it for today, Kooky. But this is going to take several sessions if you want this to work."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

 
Happy day!
hi-d

9 comments:

YONKS said...

Hello hi-d's,
Great to meet you, thanks for visiting me today. As you saw, our baby turned 21 on the weekend but I had to chuckle when I read your profile and your comment about "sleepless nights"! I remember those so well :-). It never ends, we still have sleepless nights when she goes out clubbing. Our one rule is that she sends us a text when she gets home. The last one was at 5am! It's really hard to get back to sleep after that :-)

Maximum is a beautiful boy!
Now following and looking forward to your adventures.
Di
X

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HEIDI DEAREST! Look at this little personal trainer; look at those biceps! KOOKY, you are in good hands. He will take care of you and before you know it, that chicken fat will disappear!

HEIDI DEAR! HELLO!!! Anita

Run26.2Mom said...

What an adorable smile! Too funny.

Mary said...

Love M as a trainer, Kookie is so lucky. hahahahhahaha

Shirley said...

Can Kooky do some of those exercises for me? :) Love the cute expressions on Maximus' face! And, that smile - boy, he's going to be a heart breaker someday. Love you!

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
What a sweet story. Maximus is so cute in these pictures. Who knows, maybe he will be a personal trainer when he gets older. Happy 4th of July! I hope you have a wonderful day with your precious Maximus.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

moosic mom said...

Dad and I laugh out loud at the little trainer and his "victim". ;0

What was I doing...icing my eyes? I didn't see you take all these pictures.

Great and greater all the time.

Thank mooooooo!

renae said...

See what I missed? I missed an new episode of Kooky Chicken!! dang, I hate when that happens....!

you are so funny with those escapades of your marvelous Maximus and his side kick, Kooky!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Deborah said...

Loved this so much!
This is the cutest post Heidi!
Maximus you are a wonderful trainer!!!
Look at how thrilled your little trainee is!
Hugs and kisses!

Deborah xoxoxooxox